- Removes existing deposits
- Provides protection against heavy dirt with regular use
- Provides the engine performance Restores
- Ensuring the proper operation of the oxygen sensor / catalyst / the turbocharger and the EGR valve
- Prevents or eliminates problems that appear on OBD
Over time, caused by the continued pollution of the installed in the exhaust system components such as the catalyst, oxygen sensor, turbocharger and EGR valve, a significant increase in fuel consumption and the emission of harmful exhaust gases, such. As carbon monoxide and hydrocarbon. In addition, the engine performance deteriorates noticeably. These problems occur in all vehicles, especially over short distances and for vehicles with exhaust gas recirculation, direct injection and turbochargers, and in areas with poor fuel quality. Often there is OBD (On Board Diagnostic) error messages that are displayed to the driver of his cockpit.
For use in all petrol and diesel engines and hybrid vehicles. Recommended use in vehicles that did not pass the emissions test (part of the main investigation) due to excessive exhaust emissions.
Regularly every 3-4 months to admit the fuel tank. Observe mixing ratio!
300 ml for up to 60-80 liter fuel. Mixing Ratio: 1:200
Works while engine is running